Get a sense of humor. Get a sense of humor.

Perfect

Possibly the greatest movie I have ever seen here. You, sir, have changed my life. Make more plz!!!

Revenge of the Turkeys Revenge of the Turkeys

More!

First off, it was really funny, but you should make it into like a full-length flash movie if it isn't too much of a burden.

muffinman9 responds:

Yeah, I wish I started earlier so I could've. Thanks for the review

Homerun Smash Homerun Smash

Amazing

You did a really good job with all of the animation and special effects. I also liked the music and how you put, "no contest" in the end. This was very good and I think you should maybe try to make it a collab again because that sounds like a really good idea.

Daneximuz responds:

Thank you for your support.
I am actually considering making it a collab again.

Thx for the review.

The Battlefield IV The Battlefield IV

Amazing

Great artwork, animation, and sound effects. It's one of the best stick flashes I've seen ever but, some suggestions for sequels: I like the whole idea of the obstacles and stuff such as the large spike in this one and the gatling gun in the third one, but they seem to be destroyed too quickly to really show any capabilites of them. I also like the idea of the battlefield appearing at the beginning instead of just being there. The whole idea of some things being blown up and flying at the screen is pretty cool, but you should learn to not do it too much. It seems you really have made a large improvement from your beginning of the series and I look forward to the next one.

Pink VS Black Pink VS Black

Too short

It was really good in most areas (guns, animation, blood) but it was pretty short. The stick figures seemed to not be very smooth, too. It would have also probably been better with a heavier song for more of a fighting feeling. It seems like you have a fair amount of skill with animating and I'd like to see a sequel.